The new MiniSeal II semi-automatic plate sealer builds on the reputation of our earlier Minseal design for robustness and an ability to seal most types of plate. For users who need a tight seal on deep well plates, conventional sealers may not offer sufficient down force to guarantee a good seal.
With powerful stepper motor control and a mighty 450 watts of heating power available, the new MiniSeal II copes effortlessly with PCR, filter-bottomed, assay and deep well plates, EVEN if the plate itself is distorted or bowed. Easy to set up with simple up/down programming for both sealing time and sealing temperature, the MiniSeal II also boasts a robust drawer design that ensures excellent conformance to health & safety regulations.
With so much available power, sealing times for most polypropylene plates with Porvair seals are less than 3 seconds each. Sealed plates are automatically ejected from the MiniSeal II. With a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper and weighing just 6kgs, this electrically-driven sealer is ideal for small bench spaces.
Unlike some ther manufacturer’s products, MiniSeal II comes complete with plate adaptors for standard SBS microplates, deep well microplates and PCR plates. The unused adaptors are ingeniously designed to stack on top of he unit when not in use. Also included is a brass plate weight to keep your foils and seals flat during sealing.
- Desktop semi-automatic Heat Applied Plate Sealing System
- Seal SBS format micro well plates and tubes
- Seals plates of any height from 9 – 48mm
- Temperature range from ambient to 200ºC
- Seal time from 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- Simple slide operation
- Combined temperature and seal time display
- Light weight system, only 6kgs (14lbs)
- 110V / 220V 50/60 Hz compatible
- No compressed air required