Our comprehensive line of standard and custom tubing, connectors, fittings, and flow control devices meet the demanding requirements of today’s high- performance fluidic systems. This section covers for specialty, high-performance polymers and distinct materials designed to work with your system needs. We offer unique product such as biocompatible PEEK-lined stainless steel tubing as well as an assortment of high pressure and fluoropolymer tubing. All of our fittings, filters and frits and connectors come in a variety of materials and styles. We can provide micro and nano-scale dimensions and well as custom forming, assembly, and kitting. We also offer our RI detector that provide high resolution and low dispersion detection for HPLC applications
A wide and diverse selection of fittings to meet your system requirements. A “fitting” refers to a complete product ready to assemble and connect tubing into a part. This could be a one-piece connector or a nut and ferrule packaged together. A “Nut” indicates the male or female threaded product sold separately, and a “Ferrule” is sold separately when indicated in the description. For your convenience we ship most Fittings and Ferrules in 10-packs, however, you may order individual pieces. We are dedicated to providing the most reliable, proven products on the market. We have implemented more stringent testing protocols and a generous safety margin to our ratings to ensure your safety.
Are designed to securely join tubing together or to facilitate the joining of tubing to other fluid pathway components. We offer multiport connectors with different thread and port configurations to meet your system requirements and connection needs. Some of our connectors feature a True ZDV (Zero Dead Volume) internal configuration that helps minimize the formation of dead volume in your fluidic pathway. Our versatile Adapters help bring two connectors with different configurations together. Connectors are manufactured from 316 stainless steel or from inert polymers to ensure chemical compatibility with the fluid passing through. Peristaltic Tube Connectors are ideal for making connections with soft-walled, peristaltic tubing. Our extensive line of Connectors includes Tees, Crosses, Luer Adapters, Barbed and Threaded Adapters and a variety of other options.
Our Filters offer an optimal way to filter your solvents, preventing pump cavitation and system damage. We offer different style filters for specific system specifications. Our filters protect your system from particulate matter from the solvent that may otherwise damage expensive hardware. We offer a complete line of Frits manufactured from four different materials: PEEK, stainless steel, UHMWPE and titanium. Each material offers a variety of sizes of frit disc and the complete assembly, as well as being available in numerous porosities. All our frits are designed with exceptional uniform porosity and a long filtration life. We also manufacture frit disc for specific applications.
- Y Connector PEEK 1/8in 0.06in Thru-Hole, 1p
- Y Body PEEK 1/4-28 .060in, 1p
- Columnplug PEEK Nat 10-32-Extra Long Minimum Order Qty is 25 , 1p
- Adapter Female Luer to Male 1/4-28, PP, 1p
- Adapter Female Luer to Male 1/4-28, PP, Large Bore, 1p
- Adapter Female Luer to Male 1/4-28, ETFE, 1p
- Adapter Female luer to Female 1/4-28 ETFE, 1p
- Female Luer-Female Union 1/8, 1p
- Adapter Female luer to Female 10-32 ETFE, 1p
- Tee LP ETFE 1/4-28 1/8in 0.050in Thru-Hole, 1p
- Adapter PEEK 10.32 Male to 1/4-28 Female, 1p
- Adapter Male Luer to 1/4-28 Female PEEK, 1p
- Adapter Female luer to 1/4-28 Female PEEK, 1p
- Adapter Female luer to 10-32 Female PEEK, 1p
- Adapter, Luer to Microtight 360um OD, 1p
- Adapter PEEK 10.32 Flat Male to 1/4-28 Female, 1p
- Union LP PEEK 1/4-28 1/16in 0.02in Thru-hole, 1p
- Union Asembly PEEK .050 thru 1/8in, 1p
- Union ZDV PEEK 10-32 1/16in 0.02in Thru-hole, 1p
- Tee LP peek 1/4-28 1/8in 0.050in Thru-Hole, 1p