Our syringes vary from popypropylene disposable syringes up to precision made micro syringes for any demand.
The 2-part popypropylene syringes with luer slip or luer lock end are available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50ml in packs of 100 besides semi-bulk packaging of 1000 pieces. Also boxes with 7000 (1ml), 6300 (2ml), 3600 (5ml), 2000 (10ml), 1000 (20ml) and 500 (50ml) pieces are available.
Over 1000 types and variations of micro syringes are manufactured today. SETonic syringes range from 0.5 µl to 100 ml for precision sampling. Typical application varies from dosage in chromatography, spectroscopy, preparation of standard solutions. For both manual application and for use in autosamplers, diluters, dispensers, and other liquid handling instruments. Precision diluter valves are also available as a recent addition to the production range.
SETonic syringes are fully compatible with all respected brands of samplers and injectors, examples are listed below. Please visit the SETonic website page about Liquid Handling Syringes for more details and information or download the full catalog of the microsyringes of SETonic.
|C-KP||Microlab 500||Tecan XE / XP / XLP /XL|
|Dionex||Olympus AU||Tubing Connector|
|Gilson 402||Rosys RQ||Waters WISP|
Syringe Selection Guide
Below the main characteristics of the micro syringes are listed. For more details of questions, please refer to the catalog above or simply Contact Us.
- Needle Tip Style
- Style AS and C: special conical needle recommended for autosamplers requiring septum piercing/penetration
- Style a: beveled needle is recommended for life science applications
- Style b: blunt needle for use with HPLC Injection valves and for sample pipetting
- Style d: conical needle with side port is recommended for penetration of septa
- Gauge Index
- This index refers to the needle OD and ID. Refer to the gauge index to choose a needle gauge with an appropriate uL/inch before selecting a needle. Select the minimum length that allows you to carry out your application comfortably. Typicaly the index ranges from 26 (OD 0.45mm, ID 0.25mm) to 19 (OD 1.10mm, ID 0.80mm)
- Pressure Limits
- Maximun pressure can be handled with the 50uL OD 8mm barrel (1500 psi/108 bar). Larger syringes e.g. 100 mL (with wallthickness 2.0mm) can handle 115 psi/8 bar
- Plunjer Seal
- Regular Stainless Steel (SS) plunjers can be optionally coated with gold (SS-Gold) for increased strong acid resistance
- PTFE Seal plunjers are gas tight, for use with most solvents and chemicals
- PE-HD Seal plunjers are recommended for working with saline solutions
- PTFE NUB plunjers have higher chemical resistance and increased lifetime
- PTFE ZDV Seal plunjers (zero dead volume) – available for all volumes upon request
- Heat Resistant PTFE plunjer for use between -20°C and 200°C
- For the connection between the needle and the plunjer several options are avaialble: FN (fixed), LT (luer tip: with fixed needle or without needle), RN (removable), TLL/TLL-X (PTFE luer lock) and 1/4″-28 UNF
Custom Syringes and Needles
Besides the microsyringes for various kinds of autosamplers, dilutors and liquid handling systems as mentioned above, custom designed solutions are available as well. Try the PTFE NUB seal with optimized design for salty solutions or choose our PCTFE insert for improved syringe sealing and take advantage and benefit from many years of experience in syringe engineering. Simply Contact Us to learn more about the customization possibilities.
10ul SYR N FN/0,47/a/51 6-p
25ul SYR N RN/0,72/b/51
50ul SYR N FN/0,72/b/51
500ul SYR N FN/0,72/b/51
10ul SYR N FN/0,64/a/42 Shimadzu 6-p
10 ul syringe N FN 0,47 G26s'c80 HTA
10ul A-Syringe N-CTC FN0,47 G26s c80
10ul SYR SH RN/0,47/a/51
1,0ml SYR H FN/0,72/a/51
5,0ml SYR H LT
Pasteur-plast pipets, 3.0ml Micro, 155mm, 500p
10ul SYR H FN/0,47/a/51
10ul SYR H FN/0,47/a/51 6-p
25ul SYR H RN/0,72/b/51
25ul SYR H LT
100ul SYR H FN/0,72/a/51
100ul SYR H RN/0,72/a/51
100ul SYR H LT
250ul SYR H FN/0,72/a/51
250ul SYR H LT