QuEChERS (Quick–Easy–Cheap–Effective–Rugged–Safe) is a highly beneficial sample preparation technique for multi-residue pesticide analysis: makes it simpler, cheaper and quicker for the analytical chemist.
Since the publication of the original method in 2003, the QuEChERS method has gained in popularity to become the most valuable alternative in pesticide residue analysis worldwide. The approach as spread to multiple organic compounds, including pesticides, herbicides, fungicides antibiotics from a vast array of food matrices.
The QuEChERS procedure requires a minimal number of simple steps, thus ensuring fast results, low cost and minimal risks.
From our partner SiliCycle, the SiliaQuick™ QuEChERS are readily available.
- Multiple steps + Large sample needed
- High solvents consumption
- Time consuming procedures
- Higher costs, high wastes, erring
- Pre-packed salt packets and dSPE tubes to maximize lab throughput
- Extremely versatile
- Environmentally-friendly re-usable tubes
- Suitable for a vast array of complex food matrices
- Significant time reduction approx (6x faster than traditional SPE method)
- Significant cost reduction approx. (9x less solvent than traditional SPE method)
- No need of specialized equipment or glassware
Read more on the QuEChERS below. Or just Contact Us for any assistance.
[wpdm_package id=’2771′] [wpdm_package id=’2772′] [wpdm_package id=’2773′] [wpdm_package id=’2775′]