You agree to use Screening Devices BV Communities (including optional Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Screening Devices BV community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant www.screeningdevices.com Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising.
- Contributions containing languages other than English od Dutch may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in www.screeningdevices.com Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in www.screeningdevices.com Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the Screening Devices BV .
If you’re under 16:
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any www.screeningdevices.com discussion.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
- If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a www.screeningdevices.com Community service, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of www.screeningdevices.com Community areas. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to www.screeningdevices.com Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on www.screeningdevices.com, and the Screening Devices BV considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, the Screening Devices BV may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. Screening Devices BV reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.